xPression, Dialogue, GMC, XMPie, Thunderhead
The Document Composition Specialist is responsible for the analysis of business and software requirements to design, develop, test, debug, document, and maintain composition applications. He/she has advanced knowledge of EMC Document Sciences xPression. Additional experience with HP Dialogue, Thunderhead Now, XMPie, GMC PrintNet, CSF Designer, or Pitney Bowes Doc1 a plus. This position reports to the Director of Composition Services.
Although travel is not the core function of this role, the candidate should be prepared to travel as needed, to assist with on-site installation and support of our customers.
Experience is preferred.
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science or other related discipline.
- 1-2 years of working experience in computer software development and/or document composition.
- An understanding of standard data structures such as XML & COBOL Copybooks layouts. Advanced SQL data structures understanding a plus.
- Programming experience (Java) and integration skills (Web applications & SOA architecture) are valuable and .NET experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of print mail systems and print file formats such as PostScript, AFP and PDF is a plus.
- Effective communicator of concepts to technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to contribute to the development of solid business/technical proposals.
- Capacity to effectively handle multiple technical roles in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
To apply for this position, e-mail Michelle.Livingston@NEPS.COM,
use our contact form, or just give us a call at (603) 314-5600.