As a Technical Program Manager you are responsible for driving the various teams – both internal and external – to deliver SaaS based products and services to the market. This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support.
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope to meet market needs in a timely manner given available resources.
- Review professional services hours for client billing and reconciliation to both billable and non-billable reporting activities.
- * Develop, maintain, and distribute (as appropriate) standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new products and services, including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Lead vendor selection process (including RFPs and Pricing) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables).
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Serve as the product owner in Agile/SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning.
- Manage each release through the launch process.
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution.
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
- Create and maintain scorecards to track vendor and partner performance.
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or applicable job experience.
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully launching technology products and services.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Technically savvy and able to ramp up on new technologies quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non- technical individuals.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Must be team-oriented and be able to work in a close-knit environment.
To apply for the position listed, e-mail Michelle.Livingston@NEPS.COM,
use our contact form, or just give us a call at (603) 314-5600.